2nd-3rd Grade (Entering 2nd or 3rd Grade in Fall 2018)
Students entering 2nd & 3rd Grade in the fall will get a taste of all of our hottest after-school classes in this fun-filled week! Throughout the week, campers will take classes in singing, acting, Hip-Hop dance, Musical Theater dance, arts and crafts (costume and set design), and movie-making as they rehearse for an end-of-week performance and movie screening (Fridays at 12:00pm). Each week has a different fun theme, a visit from a Broadway Star and a special event. The week ends on Friday after the performance at around 1:00pm.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching summer program weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no refunds or credits or given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before the summer program begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Applause has the right to publish all materials and footage from camp on our Youtube channel.
- A detailed letter explaining program policies and procedures will be emailed closer to your child's summer program week.