4th-5th Grade (Entering 4th or 5th Grade in Fall 2018)
Students entering 4th & 5th grade in the Fall will participate in our intermediate middle-school class offerings including singing, acting, Hip-Hop dance, Musical Theater dance, improvisation and theater games. They will also take a deeper look into our On-Camera curriculum, spending significant time in front of the camera as they make a movie each week. This group will work on more advanced singing techniques and choreography and will audition for solos in the weekly musical theater number, Hip-Hop dance, and movie which will all be presented at our end of the week performance on Friday at noon. Students will have a meet and greet with a Broadway star each week.
Students entering a Weekend Workshop "B" Class in Fall 2018 will have the option to join the 6th-9th Grade group. Please contact Jessica@applauseny.com for details.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no refunds or credits or given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before the summer program begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Applause has the right to publish all materials and footage from camp on our Youtube channel.
- A detailed letter explaining program policies and procedures will be emailed closer to your child's summer program week.