6th-10th Grade (in Fall 2017)
Campers entering 6th–9th grade in the fall will get advanced versions of our camp standards: singing, acting, Hip-Hop dance, Broadway dance, improvisation and theater games, and will focus heavily on our On-Camera curriculum, spending significant time in front of the camera as they make a movie each week. Each week will include a visit from a Broadway star. Students in this group will work on advanced singing techniques and sophisticated choreography, and will audition for roles in the groups musical theater number, Hip-Hop dance, and movie which will all be presented at our end of the week performance on Friday at noon. Prior experience in musical theater and/or dance is recommended, but not required.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2017: Our oldest group will have the chance to choose an elective one time per week. Electives will change weekly and some options will include: Broadway Dance with Tony Guerrero (head teacher at Broadway Dance Center), Film Editing, and breakdancing.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching camp weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no refunds or credits or given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before camp begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Applause has the right to publish all materials and footage from camp on our Youtube channel.