6th-10th Grade (Entering 6th-10th Grade in Fall 2019)
Students entering 6th–10th grade in the fall will get advanced versions of our summer program standards: singing, acting, Hip-Hop dance, Musical Theater dance, improvisation and theater games, and will focus heavily on our On-Camera curriculum, spending significant time in front of the camera as they make a movie each week. Each week will include a visit from a Broadway star. Students in this group will work on advanced singing techniques and sophisticated choreography, and will audition for roles in the groups musical theater number, Hip-Hop dance, and movie which will all be presented at our end of the week performance on Friday at noon. Prior experience in musical theater and/or dance is recommended, but not required.
Our oldest group will have the chance to take electives as part of their summer program week. Electives will change weekly with options such as Improv, Musical Theater Dance, and On-Camera Acting.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no refunds or credits or given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before the summer program begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Applause has the right to publish all materials and footage from the summer program on our Youtube channel.
- A detailed letter explaining the summer program policies and procedures will be emailed closer to your child's summer program week.