Jr. Clubhouse (3-5 Years)
Our youngest students will get their first taste of the Applause Summer Program during this fun-filled mini week! Junior Clubhouse students will cycle through our pre-school musical theater and dance curriculum as we introduce a different Broadway show each week. Through acting games, hip-hop dance, singing, arts & crafts and more, our students will present an end-of-the-week performance on Thursdays at 12:30pm for family and friends. Whether your child is already performing at home or is needing a little more encouragement, our highly accredited staff will create a magical week for them! Students will bring a nut-free lunch each day, and Applause will provide a nut-free snack.
Requirements for Jr. Clubhouse Students:
- Students must be at least three years old as of June 1, 2017
- Students must be potty-trained
- Parents and caregivers are not allowed to stay at Applause during the duration of the program, so please sign up assuming your child is prepared to handle a 3-hour separation.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching Jr. Clubhouse weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no credit given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before the program begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- All children enrolled in Junior Clubhouse must be potty trained.
- A detailed letter explaining policies and procedures will be emailed closer to your child's Jr. Clubhouse week.