Junior Camp (3-5 years)
Our youngest campers will get their first taste of Camp Applause during this fun-filled week mini week! Junior campers will cycle through our pre-school musical theater and dance curriculum as we introduce a different Broadway show each week. Through acting games, hip-hop dance, singing, arts & crafts and more, our campers will present an end-of-the-week performance on Thursdays at 12:30pm for family and friends. Whether your child is already performing at home or is needing a little more encouragement, our highly accredited staff will create a magical week for them! Campers will bring a nut-free lunch each day, and Camp Applause will provide a nut-free snack.
Requirements for Junior Campers
- Campers must be at least three years old as of June 1, 2017
- Campers must be potty-trained
- Parents and caregivers are not allowed to stay at Camp Applause during the duration of camp, so please sign up assuming your child is prepared to handle a 3-hour seperation.
- A refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given prior to May 1st. Switching camp weeks is permitted until June 1st. After June 1st, there will be no credit given.
- If your child has an allergy please let us know. Also, please call us if there is any issue that you feel we should know about before camp begins.
- We are a nut-free environment.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- All children enrolled in Junior Camp must be potty trained.
- A detailed letter explaining camp policies and procedures will be emailed closer to your child's camp week.