About the Program
Click the category to see classes:
Grey Henson (2018 TONY Award Nominee for Mean Girls) and Sam Yabrow (one of the hottest rising talent scouts from Abrams Artists Agency), are bringing their combined Broadway audition expertise to Applause in this 2-for-1 3-Week Broadway Audition Intensive! The students will learn how to select appropriate song choices, fine tune their storytelling abilities and bring out their own personalities in order to successfully execute professional Musical Theatre auditions.
Week One- The student works one-on-one with Applause Directing Team Melvin Logan and Hillary Smith to select the most appropriate song choice for them and will begin working on the song right away.
Week Two- Agent Sam Yabrow joins the team to observe and critique the students’ performance from a Broadway casting perspective. This is invaluable information for anyone planning on auditioning for collegiate or professional work in the theater.
Week Three- 2018 TONY Award Nominee Grey Henson brings his show-stealing personality to Applause! Grey will add finishing touches and help the students bring out even more of their own personality in order to make the final performance sparkle!
And the end of the 3rd week, each student will have their Final Performance filmed by a professional videographer! By the end of the Broadway Audition Intensive, each student will walk away with one, ready-to-go audition song that has been coached by the best of Broadway as well as a demo video recording for future college pre-screens or video submissions.
This class is a steal! You won’t find this much being offered at this price anywhere else!
ONLY 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE to ensure that every student receives ample time working with our Guest Artists. You do not want to miss out on this! Sign up today!
Broadway Audition Intensive
Sundays, 3:15 PM - 6:15 PM
Only 1 Slots Left!
Class Calendar & Policies
- Video & Photography: Video cameras or filming of any kind is not permitted, although Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes, and share footage and movies on appropriate viewing platforms (including Applause New York social media and Applause New York's You Tube Channel).
- There are no refunds for the MasterClass Workshops.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason.
- Priority given to Applauss A Class students.
- Rising B Class 8th graders may also register.