Musical Theater Company B (Friday), Fridays, 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THE WEEKEND WORKSHOPS.
- Students entering Company A must take at least one year (two semesters) of Intermediate Dance Performance Styles and Technique or another dance class of an equivilent level before being granted approval. Students enrolled in Company A must take Advanced Dance Performance Styles and Technique or a dance class of equivilent level.
- Students must wear appropriate attire for class: comfortable clothing, dance shoes (no boots or sandals).
- Students must bring a handheld recording device that is in perfect working condition to every class to record music and harmonies.
- Students must attend dress rehearsals and end-of-semester performances, otherwise they cannot be in the program. Students may not miss more than 2 pre-planned classes, or their role may be compromised
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason