- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THE APPLAUSE DANCE COMPANY.
- Students must arrive five minutes early ready to work at the start of class.
- Students must wear appropriate attire for class: all dancers should have athletic sneakers or jazz sneakers preferably in black for hip-hop. White, silver, or gray accents are acceptable. Intermediate and Advanced dancers should bring a soft jazz shoe preferably in black for jazz. It is required that dancers wear all black (rehearsal blacks) to each class. Black yoga pants, dance pants, leggings, black tank tops, black t-shirts, or black leotards are acceptable.
- Parents must fill out a conflict sheet with your child's scheduled conflicts and return it to us by the second week of class.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- A costume fee may apply, dependent upon off-site performance requirements.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason